Sunday, 10 February 2013

step into my office, baby..

DSC09124
shoes : irregular choice
DSC09123
skirt: matalan
DSC09126
top : house of fraser
DSC09122
cardigan: h&m
To be honest, until my boiler flooded a couple of weeks back and I had to empty all of my shoeboxes from the kitchen cupboard in front of it, I had sort of forgotten I owned these shoes. I wouldn't say that flat shoes were my first choice (well, actually these have a sort of stubby little heel, so they still make plenty of clicky noise when you walk), but I really love the colours in these and the flowers on the front of them = spring, anyone?

I threw this lot together for a day at the office (which actually turned more into a day of car-shopping!) and although it's a bit of a mixture, it kind of all goes together - in my head, anyway. I'm not sure that I'd wear such a long pencil skirt with flat shoes again though; in my head they always look better with high heels!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving the shoes char! What beauties!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god Char, those shoes are a-mazing!!! I love the combination and the pencil skirt looks great on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so pretty! And I reckon they're grand with the pencil skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, they are really cute!!!!! And flat! How fab!x

    ReplyDelete