Saturday, 2 February 2013

January photo scavenger hunt..

Sophie, over at CGDN hosts a monthly photo scavenger hunt and I'm really going to try and make an effort to take part this year (and do better next month!)
image(3)
retro / fizzy
image(2)
no1
image(1)
i'm classing this as my "something I'm pleased with"
DSC09102
celebration
DSC09100
blue
DSC09099
woolen
DSC09094
resolution
If you've taken part as well, please link up to her post here. Anyone else joing in with February's challenge -if you fancy it, the list is up; go take a look...

5 comments:

  1. Good luck, I have tried so many times to make myself do things like this & ultimately . . . fail miserably at doing them, bar the nail's challenge, but remembering to take photos, even though I spend a vast amount of time on instagram, well it's apparently near impossible. Good luck!

    Happy February! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely seeing snippets of your home! The kitten print creation is just perfect Char xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for joining in Char! I love your kitten print top, so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutie kitty blouse!
    I have really enjoyed when Alex did this, so look forward to seeing your pictures too.
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you joining in Char, and to see a few sneak peeks of your life too :) xx

    ReplyDelete