Sunday, 20 January 2013

sunday shoes 013..

sunshoes13 Want to see the latest additions to my shoe collection? I thought you would. Shamefully I haven't yet worn any of them yet, but creating this post has got me thinking of some outfit ideas...

001: These were a £10 bargain from my sales shopping trip to Birmongham, picked up in the Topshop sale after my excitement at finding pair 3 in my size.

002: These are a bit of a far cry from my usual choice of footwear, I know. But they caught my eye a while ago (mainly for the print) and I'm planning to make them my shoe of choice for trip I have planned to London in a few weeks - they're more 'sensible' than heels for a couple of days of walking around the capital.

003: These were my best sale find for quite some time - having really liked these wedges when they first came out, I waited for an age for them to go into the Topshop sale, only to find that as soon as they did, my size was unavailable. When I went to Bham, there was this one pair on the sale shelf, in my size, and reduced even further than I thought when I got to the till - I was thrilled!

004: The latest IC collection addition - I love the knitted bow detail on these, which are aptly named Bowtiful. Having tried them on in Schuh and discovered they are true to size, I ummed and ahhed over which colour to go for, before picking this pretty pinky red. I think I'll have to wait for the snow to pass before taking these out of their box.

005: Another pair of Irregular Choice, and one which I have been keeping an eye out for on ebay for quite a long time. I can't remember the name of the style, but they're shoe boots with robot and star detailing to the sides, on a chunky stacked heel.

Now I just have to figure out which pair to wear first...

6 comments:

  1. The Bowtiful IC shoes are gorgeous Char! Very you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 3 is beauts! I heart them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Char you're the shoe queen!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD, you got IC Wonder Girl!! These are the one pair (well maybe along with Elephunk, the split toe ones with elephants on them) that I regret not buying. I absolutely LOVED them. They came in blue too didn't they? I have been on a self imposed shoe/shopping ban and have missed out on most of the IC pairs I wanted in the sale (my sizes out of stock). I'm pretty annoyed, but I have to limit my buying for money and room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there was a blue pair as well but I've never seen those on eBay in my size.
      I remember the elephant ones but I can't stand the split toes, I remember having a starry pair shipped from Japan before they were available here and they were so painful I had to change shoes by 10am that day and sold them straight away. When they came to the uk they'd done away with the split toes on that style (schuh had them and they were a slightly diff colour) but I never bought them again.

      Delete
  5. Oooh, lots of bright shoes, I do love the IC ones but they are just too high for me, I can't get my foot to go to that angle- I just get cramp!

    ReplyDelete