Saturday, 5 January 2013

I heard you found another audience to bore..

DSC08995
coat: tu at sainsburys
DSC08993
dress: primark
DSC08992
clutch: accessories direct* // cardigan: h+m
DSC08994
shoes: marks and spencer
This pretty coat was one of the Christmas presents I was most pleased about this year, I think. I'd seen it in Sainsbury's a while before, missed out on buying it whilst there was a 25% promotion on, and then ummed and ahhed about whether or not to get it. So when my nana asked me what I'd like for Christmas, it popped into my mind almost immediately. To save her the trouble, I offered to pick it up for her, and then was really pleased when I got to it and discovered there was 50% off all coats on the day I happened to be there - yay!

The dress is one I picked up on my sales shopping trip to Birmingham. It was from Primark and wasn't actually in the sale, but I really liked the colour and the bow on the front and decided it was a bargain at £13, so snapped it up. I was actually rather restrained, I bought another dress from Primark but it's not a great shape on me, so will be going back. As will the gym trousers where I clearly wildly underestimated the size of my behind!

The shoes are my recent ebay purchase, which I've worn quite a lot in the past week or so. I really like the dark green colour and the fact they zip at the back. A fairly simple outfit for a meal out with friends last weekend.

p.s I've been on a bit of a following spree lately, the latest lovely blogs I've found are Pretty Quirky, Blue Roses, and The Hungry Bird, in case you'd like to check them out as well.

13 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'll go and check out those blogs now! Love the print on your dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh the coat is gorgeous!
    I love the dress too, it's so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress so much. The colour is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just tell you that Primark gym bottoms are SMALL in the butt! Fear not. The dress is dead nice and your legs look killer in it. I'm gonna hek out your blog suggestions - thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is lovely and very 'you' :) Nice bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Char your legs look freaking amazing!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the little mention! And I love your dress and coat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is gorgeous and what a bargain on the coat!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the dress, you look stunning :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great dress and shoes. Thanks so much for mentioning my blog :)

    -Blythe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute dress :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete