Monday, 14 January 2013

from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow..

DSC08997
shoes: primark
DSC08998
blouse: marks and spencer
DSC08999
skirt: new look
I sometimes feel as though life waits for you to breathe a sigh of relief because everything is under control, and throw something else at you. Nothing which can't be sorted, but frustrating nonetheless.

Another work day outfit, with a recent find from the Marks and Spencer sale. I do find that their Limited Collection often comes up trumps; I'd only popped in to pick up some icing sugar, but couldn't resist this cute lady print. This New Look skirt with the pleather waistband detail has fast become a favourite since picking it up in the sale a few months back. Teamed with a basic black cardigan and a pair of black heels, this was one of those thrown-together-in-a-rush outfits which didn't take a lot of planning.

I've just downloaded and started using MyFitnessPal. Is anyone else on there - I've been hearing good things about it for so long now that I finally decided to see what the fuss is all about.                                      

11 comments:

  1. Cute shirt... ive found some treasures in m&s too. def worth a proper scan through before heading straight to the sandwich section!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. I really am becoming a lover of M&S Limited collection, their prints are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I tried on this blouse last week but I totally dont suit those necklines... looks way better on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use myfitnesspal, I think it's good if only for maki me realise what I'm eating xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is such a cute blouse! Good old Limited Collection. They always have some amazing quirky things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that print! M&S has some great finds doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shirt, I wouldn't have been able to resist either!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous, i love the blouse!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really adore this outfit, one of my favourites of yours, and your hair looks lovely here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this outfit, the skirt looks great with that lovely pattern :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete