Friday, 18 January 2013

friday favourites 034..

Sorel-CARIBOU-93962_350_A
001: Sorel snow boots, £106.40
037010732660
002: H! by Henry Holland goldfish dress, £19
001: Today's wishlist started out a little differently, I must admit. But when I saw the swirling of the snowflakes this morning I replaced the pair of shoes I'd been fawning over with these snow boots. I know, I'd been less than impressed by the idea of sensible footwear a few days ago, but now that it's white over, I can think of nothing I want more than to put these on to keep my toes toasty and warm to head out for some sledging. I really love snow!

002: Every season there seem to be several H! pieces in Debenhams which I love, and this goldfish print dress is no exception. I've been on the website and so several stores, but can't seem to track it down in my size, but I love it.

What are you wishing for this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing dress! Looks a bit short otherwise I'd snap it up! Have a good weekend Char! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress! I hate snows but my boots have been keeping my feet warm!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wishing for a pizza company to be delivering in the snow...quite unlikely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sorel boots, have you ever tried a pair on? They are like slippers for the outdoors! I love that dress and it is still has my size, I can feel my fingers going for my wallet... no Janine, you MUST resist. I am on a ban!

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the dress and love it, it's so comfortable and such an unusual print. I could only find it online though (got it a while back), my local store have never stocked it (in any size). I'm quite happy now I have my 3 pairs (black and brown The Beast and Toad In The Hole) of almost sensible boots from IC for snow (ok they have almost 5" heels, but are wedges and rubber soled) and they're so cosy!

    ReplyDelete