Saturday, 12 January 2013

down down baby, down by the rollercoaster..

DSC09042
dress: vintage laura ashley
DSC09041
DSC09044
cardigan: laura ashley
DSC09046
heels: primark
I'm terrible at spending an age wanting something, finally getting my hands on it, wearing it once and then letting it get lost in the depths of the wardrobe room. Exhibit one: this dog cardigan from Laura Ashley. I believe I sent the lovely Alex on a mission to pick it up for me, and I have hardly worn it. I need to wear it more. Think it works quite nicely over this dress (also Laura Ashley but this time vintage).

The shoes were something of a steal, £6 recently in Primark - I love the fact they have patent heels.

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely sweater! Pretty shoes, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, especially that cardigan! A bit off topic but is that skirt hanging in the background from the new Primark stock? I have seen it somewhere before but not sure where and I really like it! I got some shoes for £6 in the Primark sale, fab bargain aren't they?! Mine don't have a lovely patent heel like this though!

    I really like your blog and am now following.

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying to wear a pair of heels like these...or any heels for that matter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cardigan, just my cup of tea. And the heels, what a bargain!

    Karys x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty! you look fab. i often do this too - the more anticipation i have of an item, the less i end up wearing it, and the impulse buys are the ones that are constantly washed and worn. weird! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi i have read your blog for a long time, but have never left a comment.........you look great, not because of the weight lost......you have your own style to fit in with your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely need to wear the cardi more, it's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cardi is gorgeous, definitely wear it more!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit!

    Txx

    http://fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete