Friday, 11 January 2013

curve's the word, spins the verb..

DSC09049
shoes: miss selfridge
DSC09050
jumper: yumi - house of fraser*
DSC09048
skirt: primark
I feel as though this outfit seems to be rather GREY. But as I was looking for something to match up with this skirt, I realised I'd not yet worn this jumper. I know I've said in the past that I'm not a fan of jumpers, it's true that I'd usually choose a cardigan as I so often get too warm, but for the last couple of days I've been shivering in my office, so I thought I'd risk it and to be honest, I'm still shivering.

And the colour of the jumper itself is pretty bright, so I'm sure I don't look too grey and dull. I even thought I'd wear my recent bargain grey heels, which I am finding so comfortable - a definite good buy! (I wrote about them here!) 

Thank you very much for all of your kind and lovely comments on yesterday's whingey post. I'm not feeling much better about myself, but maybe one day I'll figure out how to like what I see in the mirror.

3 comments:

  1. I think I have a crush on this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jumper, love the glasses print.

    tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete