Saturday, 22 December 2012

when the day turns into night..

DSC08972
heels: primark
DSC08970
reindeer tshirt: river island
DSC08969
DSC08973
sequin skirt, cardigan: new look
On my recent trip to Birmingham, I wandered around Forever 21 and really liked all of the sequins around. It sparked some thoughts about sequins for daytime, as I don't really have any parties planned to dress up for. When I spotted this skirt, a week or so later in the New Look sale, I thought I'd risk £7 to give it a try.

For a day at the office, followed by a meal with friends in the evening, I've teamed it with the reindeer print tee I picked up in River Island (festive, no?) and a long blue cardigan as I'm not convinced the shape of the skirt flatters at all. Some trusty Primark heels and I was ready to go.

Transitional dressing, I think it's called...?

9 comments:

  1. Yay Busted songs!
    I love your top, reindeer are so cute :D

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit.... sparkly sequins are what Christmas is all about :p
    i saw that reindeer tee and was tempted too. DAMN my love of animal prints! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his outfit you look fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is incredibly pretty, definitely a good buy! :) That reindeer print is absolutely adorable too, you look gorgeous!

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! This skirt is fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this outfit Char, beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that skirt so much. You're looking amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks amazing! such a great outfit wow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous of how amazing you look in that skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete