Friday, 7 December 2012

she even likes artichoke hearts like me..



secretsantaprizes1
A little end of the week update..

Secret Santa - Today is the deadline for posting. I'm a little worried I've had less than half of the participants say they've sent their parcels, but hopefully it'll all be ok. If you've posted yours, please drop me an email or tweet or DM to let me know so I can update the list. Likewise, when you receive a gift, let me know and I'll tick it off.

Xmas Giveaway - This closed today and the winners are below.
Congratulations to the winners: 
  1. Zoe from Pennyblossoms
  2. Cordelia
  3. Zoe Lianne
  4. Emma who blogs at They Grow So Quick
  5. Kezzie
  6. Rosie and Ingrid (as these slippers seemed so popular from the comments, I decided to buy two pairs!)
Please could you let me know your addresses to send the prizes to.

Thank you so much for all entering, I wish I'd bought more prizes!!

Last, but definitely not least is something which made me smile oh-so-much yesterday evening. The gorgeous Hannah has done an illustration of me - EEEEP! I love it so. 

7 comments:

  1. I still haven't sent mine but should be able to get to a post office this weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! That bag is gorgeous!!!!!! YSYAYAYAAY!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you!! You already have my address!!!!! Eeeeeeeek!!!!

    Oh and isn't that picture lovely!!!!! How wonderful to be represented in art!!! It's beautiful and I hope you see how lovely you are in it- that's you, the pretty lovely-shaped blogger that we see each and every day, hope you are feeling better about your body-shape at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I'm chuffed to bits I've never won a blog competition before! Thanks ever so much lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeee I'm sooo glad you like it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot Woot I did do win!!!!!

    I think you have my address let me know.

    That picture is excellent you have been captured perfectly.

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot Woot I did do win!!!!!

    I think you have my address let me know.

    That picture is excellent you have been captured perfectly.

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lummy...I is a baaad blogger!
    I've only just realised I'd won (yipee!) when your parcel arrived!
    I'm desperate to open it but have tucked in in the cupboard, 'cos I is a good girl!
    Huge thank yous, Char!
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete