Wednesday, 5 December 2012

of course you know what a fuse is..

DSC08922
heels: primark
DSC08920
dress: fuse fashion*
DSC08919
coat: vintage // scarf: zara // clutch: topshop
DSC08923

Friday night's outfit was a fairly easy choice. I headed off out into town for drinks and a catch up, which finally gave me an excuse to dress up this lovely dress from fuse fashion. I really like the baroque feel of the raised floral pattern, with the contrast with the leather sections. Also, it's mustard, which remains one of my favourite cold-weather colours. If you hadn't looked at the Fuse site before, it's worth a browse - I'm currently trying to think of an occasion to wear this amazing Amaya fishtail sequin dress.

This week has been a little bit crazy, so far. A day in hospital followed by a day of clearing out a whole office has made me a little quiet on the blogging front. I feel as though my head is all over the place at the moment; I'm trying to think about Christmas and all of the things I need to buy and send (Secret Santa posting deadline is on Friday, as is the closing date for my giveaway!)

Then there is all of the forward-thinking I'm trying to do, about the move, and new year's resolutions and whether it's best to put some recent inheritance money into a regular ISA or savings account, or do some research on a one year fixed-rate bond, which one of my banking friends tells me is probably the best option, when really all I want to do with it is spend it on this Marc Jacobs bag from the Van Mildert site.

So, yes, basically my head is everywhere at the moment. I'm hoping to be more focussed tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. this looks lovely on you :) my dress should be coming from fuse, excitement! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, this may not be the best advice(!), but I'd go for the Marc Jacobs bag.
    You will have it for years and will enjoy it every time you use it and even when it's just sitting on a shelf.
    I'm all for being prudent and sensible but a little frivolity has its' place in Life too.
    Adore that outfit on you; fabulously glam!
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous :) I have to say that I agree with the lady above... the Marc Jacobs is quite reasonably priced and will last a lifetime :) and it will make you happy everytime you see/use it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, that coat is divine! I am the worst person to ask for financial advice but maybe put it in a high interest bank account and put the interest towards that gorgeous bag?!


    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks lovely on you and the coat makes a really classy outfit.

    I would put the money in a savings account thingy, but then I really find it hard to spend any kind of money on myself. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your coat! I agree with Maria, put the money in a one-year high interest account, then buy the bag at the end of the year and you'll still have earned some interest on it first! :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete