Friday, 28 December 2012

friday favourites 033..

il_570xN.328867951
001: Daisy Dinosaur, The Whistling Cowgirl, £15
202000496_1
002: Jardin Rose Dress, Phase Eight, £140
It wouldn't be Friday without a wishlist, would it? Not that I can really keep track of what day it is this week.

001: I'm lucky enough to know the local lady behind The Whistling Cowgirl. This dinosaur plush obviosly stole my heart at a recent craft fair, but I was trying to focus my attentions on buying presents for other people and not myself, prior to Xmas anyway.

 002: Wouldn't this dress be perfect for Spring? Maybe the weather will allow picnics and a bit of outdoors time this spring, and I can just see this as the perfect tea party dress. Anyone for a picnic?

8 comments:

  1. You have to buy the dinosaur, it's so you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dinosaur - the fabric is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous, you definitely have to buy that dinosaur now!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dinosaur cushion is so you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fab is that dino!! Merry Xmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress, super pretty! Not sure we'll get spring for another 5 months tho... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dinosaur is amazing! It has your name written all over it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You NEED that dino! Gorgeous dress, although I can't even afford sales prices in Phase Eight!

    ReplyDelete