Friday, 21 December 2012

friday favourites 032..

y918_yellow_yumi_coat
001: Yumi mini rose print coat, £45
Love-Moschino-JC4039-158741_350_A
002: Love Moschino handbag, £119.99
This week my Friday Favourites list doesn't actually feature any shoes! Don't worry, I am feeling ok (I seem to be quite recovered from last weekend's illness), but I just seem to have let other things catch my eye. And make their way into my basket. And through the checkout. Oops. But I figure this is fine, as I seem to have finished all of my Christmas shopping in plenty of time and surely that deserves a reward..?

But as they aren't arrived yet, they definitely count as still being on the wishlist, don't they?

001: This coat caught my eye when I was in House of Fraser to pick up some goodies with a friend last week. I tried on the mustard one straight away, but then discovered that on the Yumi website, they had it in orange, which I preferred, so I was straight onto that when the Yumi sale started.

002: This handbag has been something I 've fancied for ages now. I love the quirky print on it, as well as the fact that it's plenty big enough for all of the things I seem to carry around with me (essentials, I suppose, although in my case this seems to consist mainly of receipts and old pens which no longer work!) I can't wait for this to arrive.

What's on your wishlist this week?

1 comment:

  1. That bag is to die for! so unusual. And well done for waiting for the sales for the coat, that takes discipline, I can never manage it :(

    Maddie

    apostrophem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete