As I've mentioned before, I'm not really one for Christmas spirit - I'm not really feeling excited about the festive period yet. However, I know that most people are, and thought why not spread a little Christmas cheer by running a little giveaway for those lovely folks who take the time to stop by and read my ramblings, as giving presents is my favourite part of the whole Christmas thing.
- Vintage poker print scarf, Montagne Jeunesse facemask and skull earrings by Annarack
- Bedtime reading : Sex in the City, The Younger Man, The Rise and Fall of a Domestic Diva, The Rising Tide and The Secret Life of a Slummy Mummy
- How To Walk in High Heels and a pretty pearl floral bracelet and daisy ring from Megan Jane jewellery
- The Body Shop candied ginger body butter and an orange double-finger floral ring
- Book shaped clutch bag from ASOS
- A pair of fairisle slippers, from Barratt's, like the ones I reviewed here.
To be in with a chance of winning something, all you need to do is be a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post. You'll need to leave an email address in case you win, and if there is a prize you would prefer to be considered for, leave it in your comment. (If you don't specify anything in particular, you'll be in the running for all prize draws!)
For an extra entry you can tweet about the giveaway, something along the lines of "@dinoprincesschr is holding an Xmas giveaway, enter here: http://dinoprincesschar.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/xmas-giveaway.html "
Make sure to include my twitter handle so I can be sure to add you to the list.
The giveaway is open in the UK only, and will close on 7th December 2012 at 1pm.
Everything pictured above has been purchased by me (with the exception of the slippers, which will be ordered by me in the winners' size, when the giveaway ends -my own pair has been photographed for posterity).