Sunday, 25 November 2012

stronger than yesterday..

DSC08879
dress: monsoon (as worn here)
DSC08883
shoes: irregular choice "Lucite Lovely"
DSC08880
coat: matalan
This was a hastily thrown-together outfit from earlier in the week, which needed to be work-appropriate but pretty enough for lunch out with some lovely people.

I hadn't worn these Irregular Choice heels before, so started with them and figured this dress and coat would work well enough together and with them. I love the colour of the coat, and the bow at the neck, but wonder if it looks a little silly now as it's quite oversized. Honest opinions, please?

10 comments:

  1. love the coat, think the bow is lovely but short sleeves? That is just confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat, I think it would look nice with some slim trousers or a pencil skirt?

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the idea of using floral designed things like shoes and skirt. You look very feminine and cute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that coat, the colour is fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love those shoes! They are stunning. I agree with Maria - I love the idea of playing with the proportions of the coat and going with something slim fitting underneath like trousers or a pencil skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think a coat like this suits being oversized, it sure does look effortless. Those shoes are lovely too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to say I think it would look nice with slim-legged trousers but two people above me have already said it! I struggle with over-sized coats myself, I cannot stand it if a coat does not fit my shoulders, so I am not the best person to ask though!! It looks lovely on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoesssss! Oh they're lovely! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That coat looks so cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shoe collection is just amazing Char!! Love the colour of the coat, I would pair it with some skinny jeans :)

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete