Wednesday, 21 November 2012

poodle..

DSC08878
poodle print blazer: h&m
DSC08877
black pinafore dress: h&m
DSC08876
studed boots: matalan
Just a really quick outfit post, as worn Monday and purely because I rediscovered these boots at the bottom of one of my wardrobes, whilst actually looking for something else. I haven't worn the poodle blazer anywhere near enough, since Alex managed to track it down for me, back in summer 2010! I kept the rest of the outfit fairly basic as I wanted that to be the focus.

5 comments:

  1. such a fun blazer! Love the studded boots x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blazer is fabulous, you look great.

    Txx

    http://fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mix of clothes, you have so many colours, patterns & similar, I am very jealous that you are brave with fashion. I also by the way am totally in love with your chest of drawers with a face - can I have it please?! :) Have a lovely Friday. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I really like this look on you x

    ReplyDelete