Tuesday, 13 November 2012

i used to be an empty space, a photograph without a face..

DSC08819
dress, tights: h&m
DSC08821
cat hat, cardigan: clothing at tesco
DSC08818
shoes: faith
Just a quick outfit post from the weekend, I'm pleased to report that what I thought was a cold or something didn't seem to get any worse, so all is well. There's just the small matter of an irritating day trying to get responses from annoying clients.

But I shouldn't grumble, I'm on my way to my first spinning class in a sec (a bit nervous!) and then off with a friend for a giant pizza and a catch up at some place I've been to before, and hope I can remember where it is...wish me luck!


PS. Motel have 30% off today, in case you are more organised than me and want to start Xmas shopping..

7 comments:

  1. Ooh good luck at spin, I've been too scared to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tights with that dress and your hat is CUTE!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE THAT SAME HAT!!!!! great minds think alike, clearly :p x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so very nearly bought that hat, may have to go back and get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute hat, don't envy the spin class! I'm getting pretty organised with Xmas pressies, more than halfway there and I've got lots of people to buy for so need to be organised!

    ReplyDelete