Saturday, 10 November 2012

bedshaped on legs of stone..

DSC08803
bag, tights, shoes, jumper: primark
DSC08806
shorts: red herring
DSC08805
jacket: h+m
A bit of multi-tasking, I managed to take my outfit photos the other day all in the space of one (annoying) phone call. The outfit was a bit of a dress-down one for Rangers the other day, I'd been trying to figure out what to wear this jumper (£3 from the sale-rail last time I was in Primark) with, and all of a sudden remembered this pair of shorts, which I'd been thinking of getting rid of. I'm glad I didn't, as they go nicely with the stripe detail on the neckline and cuffs of the jumper.

This jacket is becoming a firm favourite. I only wish I was talented enough with a sewing machine to take it in, just a little at the sides.

Currently feeling super crappy as though I have the flu or something. I'm hoping for a weekend of relaxing.

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is so cool and I hope you start feeling better soon. This time of year everyone always seems to come down with something. Hopefully you can have a peaceful weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of that jacket! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do really love that jacket, I hope you feel better soon!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete