Thursday, 15 November 2012

and i can never make you love me again..

DSC08828
skirt: h&m
DSC08832
heels: kurt geiger 'bella'
DSC08830
tshirt: new look
DSC08827
cardigan: topshop
This outfit is from a few days ago. I'm only posting it because of the shoes, as looking at the rest of the outfit photos I hate them more and more with every look. Ugh. Seriously not happy with the way I look at the moment, and everytime I look at myself in the mirror I'm more and more critical and find something else to hate.Well and truly have the 'body blues' at the moment.

The shoes are good, though. I bought them from ASOS a few months ago now, I always forget that ASOS sell KG shoes, but was lucky enough to find a pair of these in my size. I've been after the purple Bella heels for a while. They also did them in a black, with yellow edging, which I would love to track down as they looked great, reminding me a little of bumblebees.

See, when all else fails, talk about shoes. Meh.

9 comments:

  1. Char I have a crush on those shoes big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think what an amazing shape you have. What is it that you hate about your appearance exactly? From here, you look really lovely and I am not just saying that.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, just tell yourself that every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are lovely! I have always thought you have a gorgeous figure, much like a ballet dancer's, slim and elegant but strong too!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't stop looking at you, amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, those shoes!! You look beautiful as ever Char

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are gorgeous! I know you're feeling down on yourself at the moment and it's sad to read that. I hope you feel better soon, girl.

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete