Monday, 12 November 2012

and for the last night i lie, could i lie with you?

DSC08814
skirt: get cutie
DSC08816
cardigan: topshop
DSC08811
court shoes : iron fist

DSC08815
top: primark
Oh my, I'm still feeling so under the weather. I cannot, I repeat cannot, get enough of my new shoes though. I wore them twice in the space of a few days - that never happens. But they do go with my big clash-attack outfit of Friday, right?

I picked this top up a little while ago in Primark, I think it was all of £3. Everyone I was with commented on the fact that it's not my usual kind of thing, and they'd be right I suppose. I think I was just drawn to the colours and the irregularity of the stripes. I figured I'd clash patterns but at least match the greys and pinks in this outfit.

This rose print cardigan used to be one of my most-worn items, when I first bought it I don't think I took it off for about two weeks, but it's been sorely neglected recently. I'm trying to wear my way through things, and be a little more  ruthless about whether or not I want to keep them, although it's breaking my heart a little that some of the things I love no longer fit me.

6 comments:

  1. I know it's grey rather than brown, but the colours still remind me of Neapolitan ice cream! I think it's the stripes.

    I love the different patterns in the same colour palette - you're a pro at the pattern mixing Char! The skirt is so pretty! Hope you feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised you want to keep wearing those fabulous shoes! I love that gorgeous midi skirt too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent print clashing! Loving the tshirt, stripes rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Char you have the most amazing long legs. Can we trade?
    Also have you tanned? You're looking amazing.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just look at those shoes!! Also great print clashing - Looks fantastic on you :)
    http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shoes! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete